Generation I Pokemon Cry Synthesizer
Pitch (0...255): |
Don't know what's going on here? Check out the video!
- duty <pattern(0...255)>
- note <length(1...16)> <volume(0...15)> <volfade(-8...7)> <frequency(0...2047)/value(0...255)>
loop unsupported end unsupported
- Synthesized at 1048576 Hz. Resampled at (probably) 48000 Hz to play in your browser. Exported as raw unsigned 8-bit samples at 1048576 Hz.
- DAC is not emulated, these waveforms are strictly digital.
- Because of above, very high frequency noise may sound a bit different than on a Gameboy.
- Ranges specified are limits of the original game; the synthesizer will try its best with values outside the ranges (raw hex command output will be incorrect).